Days Are Not Bad
This year October is very different. I was very busy, both in job and private. In October we have school holidays. So many co-workers take holidays to spend time with their kids. I have to work. I am ok with that. It is very interesting that my pain disappeared. I almost forget that I am a childless woman. I am asking myself how and why. I think it may be:
- I went to run every morning. After jogging I feel very energized.
- I had to replace my colleagues and got lots of work.
- I had holidays for one week. I went hiking with friends. fresh air, trees and rivers, they make me to feel very relax. (PS: The picture above is from my hiking way. ;- For me it is a dragon.)
- I spent 30 mins every morning for myself, wrote journal and listened calm music. I like nature sounds, bird, water, wind….
- I listened Katharina Appia’s podcast(it is German) I know Katharina from Elaine’s blog, I lover her voice and interviews she did. It is really like someone is talking with me, someone who understand me.
- I keep on wearing make-up in the home office. ;-) Yes, I really did. I want to have a normal day like before. I do not have kids. I have more time in the morning. So I can do something for myself.
- And also very important: No one ask me if I have kids. hehehehe
All these things help me. Sometimes it is difficult for me to do anything during my depressive time. So it is better for me to write them down.
Dear friends, how about your October?