Why this blog?
To be honest I do not know. English is not my mother tongue. I just want to write down what I am feeling. Why online? Because, except my husband, I do not want to talk with any one abut my story of 4 unsuccessful IVF cycles.
- I do not want to have any mercy from my friends. Yes, I am a CNBC, but it does not mean my life is less happier than theirs. Yes, it is different, but it is not bad.
- I do not let my friends thinking what/how they want to talk with me about their pregnancy or children. I do not hate friends with kids. I love to see their kid photos and go to their parties. Only one thing I do like when they complain about their chaotic days with kids. They do not know how happy they are. I always think I must be able to organize days better.
- I do not want to be given any „nice“ but „painful“ or better to say „know nothing about, just ideas from friends“ suggestions, like „you can try that, try this….“ „you can go to other countries, it is more easier, the successful rate is very high“ ….
- I do not want to hear „ oh I envy your life without kid. You are free without any worries…..“ OMG ! Can you imagine what I am feeling to hear that?
- I even do not want to bother my parents. At least not now. They have their problems too. I even feel to let them disappointed because they could never be grandparents.
- ………… many reasons, I have forgotten some…… ;-)
But I want to share this with unknown people who really understand my situation. I read some blogs and found they have known many friends online and exchange thoughts and motivate each other. I hope I could also get some too. Do you think I can get to know people here?