Busy and Happy

I was busy last two weeks. In my company we began a new project. There are lots of work and new things to learn.  I also met some friends who I haven’t seen since Covid come. It helped me so much to move my focus more on myself and people who I like and love. The IVFs make me crazy, depressive and isolated.  It is not healthy. I need to change. I used to wake up early and spend  about 1 hour to read books, learn something, do workout, make my to-do list, enjoy my coffee…  These things disappeared during IVFs.  Side effects made me to stay on the bed for more than 2 weeks. I  could only eat a little. Then I had to deal with downs. I need to go back to daily routine. They are the things which make me to feel peaceful and happy.  

 

I went to run this morning. I feel so good. It was sunny, birds was singing and even cars stopped to let me cross the street.  I took some photos of flowers to share with you. They are so lovely, aren’t they? 




Summer is gone. I am afraid the pandemic will get worse in the Winter. I really like  Phoenix’s post „Feeling Gaslit Again“.  Wearing masks could not help to stop the covid, but it can help to slow it down. It is primarily to protect others to wear masks. I feel sad that many people do not understand that. WHY? Do they think it is weakness to wear masks? 
 
 


Comments

  1. The flowers are beautiful! And I'm glad you are able to be yourself again.

    I also do not understand people who don't want to wear masks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular posts from this blog

A Christmas Tree

My Aunt called

Why this blog?